Exposure Estimation through Mathematical Modeling
- Mathematical modeled estimation of inhalation, dermal or oral exposure potential (EXP) based
on reasonably determined exposure scenarios.
- Mathematical model estimation of human dose response function based on available toxicological data.
- Response as a function of exposure at a constant time
- Response as a function of exposure and time (C,t) probit analysis for short term events)
- Statistical analysis of monitoring data to
estimate exposure (EXP).